WooCommerce PDF Invoice & Packing Slip Generator GPL Overview:
WooCommerce PDF Invoice Generator is a robust plugin for Woocommerce online stores. Developed with a range of eminent features, this plugin automatically creates invoices when customers place an order.
This user-friendly integrated and comprehensive plugin fulfills all major invoicing extensions important for your business- compliance with accounting regulations, customizable layouts, professional look to name a few.
WooCommerce PDF Invoice & Packing Slip Generator GPL Features:
Compatible With Other WooCommerce Plugin
- WooCommerce Multi-currency.
- WooCommerce Sequential Order.
Generate Shipping Label With Barcode & QR-Code
- Enable or disable generating shipping labels for WooCommerce orders.
- Also, show QR Code & Barcode on the shipping label
- Option for filling data manually for QR & Barcode generation.
- Totally customizable layout of the shipping label
Generate Packing Slip
- The user has an option for generating packing slips for all orders.
- For generating packing slip goto edit order page and click the ‘Generate packing slip’ button
- The user has also an option to delete and regenerate the packing slip.
Automated Invoice Generation
- PDF invoice is generated automatically immediately after placing an order.
- Highly functional and compatible with Woocommerce sites
- Each PDF invoice document gets attached automatically to the corresponding Woocommerce emails.
- Automatically detects currency and settings on your online store.
- Highly functional and perfectly works on your system- quick installation and easy to use and understand.
Two Invoicing Modes
- Normal Invoice: The normal invoice is generated automatically upon marking the order as completed. The invoice is safely stored in PDF file format in your system
- Proforma Invoice: This is a default, advanced and automatic functionality for generating a new PDF invoice for every new order. The data in the proforma invoice changes whenever any change is made for the concerned order.
- Note: The users may choose to generate invoices for both modes or may disable anyone as per convenience.
Efficient Invoice Management
- Simple and easy invoice management system.
- Admin can view and download PDF invoices from the order list tables, or take any action on the single order page
- Admin can choose any mode of invoice and attach it with the ‘New Order Email’ and send it to the concerned shop manager for further processing.
- Download and safely store multiple invoices within any chosen data range in a single ZIP file.
- Manual Invoicing Included :
- The admin can manually generate normal invoices even before marking the order complete
- Delete or regenerate an invoice manually for any changes made to the order from the single order details page.
Buyer & Seller Information Customization
- Customize and store company name, address, contact and other details of the seller in your database.
- Use the seller’s information in the PDF invoice using WP editor.
- Upload a new logo or choose an existing logo from the image library to set as the shop logo header on your PDF invoice.
- Resize the shop logo image depending on the required perfect size to fit on the invoice.
- Use WP editor to customize buyer’s details- name, address, shipping information and others to match the chosen invoice format.
Proficient Invoice Numbering
- This plugin system comes with built-in automated PDF invoice documentation and numbering system.
- Advanced program coding to prevent invoice number duplication or gaping in the numbering sequences.
- Choose order numbering options from the drop-down menu- add any preset next number/date, month or year as prefix or suffix to the order number
- Enable or disable the numbering options at any time in case you choose to set the order number as the invoice number.
Customizable Tax Support Included
- Allows admin to configure tax formats (as per required accounting standards) in Woocommerce.
- Automatically calculates and displays tax figures in totals block as well as in the order details table.
- Displays details including tax rate, tax amount with the net amount applicable for each product on the invoice document.
- Choose to display or not the ‘Total Amount excluding tax’ row on the PDF invoice.
- Multiple tax classes are supported (as required depending on the country’s tax regulations).
Multiple Advanced Control Options
- Enable or disable sending automated PDF invoices via Woocommerce email to the shop manager.
- Choose to Show/Hide download link for invoices on the ‘View Order’ page.
- Display or not option for information such as product category, product ID, SKU, and a short description on the invoice.
- Display/Hide option for adding product thumbnails (can be added below the main row of the item data).
- Show/Hide the total amount in words (below the totals row) on the PDF invoice.
Customizable PDF Invoice Header/Footer
- Easy to design header and footer section of the PDF invoice using WP Editor.
- Change Header and footer content, CSS, fonts, font size and add margins
WP Editor Tool for Enhanced PDF Invoice Customization
- Structure and customize invoice contents using the WP Editor.
- Admin can add/remove fields on the invoice as per requirement
Add/Customize Watermark Image or Text
- Add a refined look and increase value with watermark images or texts on the PDF invoice document.
- Add watermark text or image, change the opacity of the watermark objects.
- Set watermark image and text dimension as desired from the settings.
- Choose to place the watermark image/text at any desired position of the PDF invoice.
Custom Fonts and CSS Support
- Choose from a range of 56 fonts and styles for invoice text contents.
- Customize CSS for the header, footer and body.
Adjustable PDF Invoice Page Size and Orientation
- Depending on your requirements, choose from 266 available invoice page sizes.
- Page orientation in portrait and landscape mode available.
There are no reviews yet.