Buy W3 Total Cache Premium GPL Latest Version and join the club of more than 23000 happy customers.
The Definitive WordPress Caching Plugin
W3 Total Cache is a plugin that grows with you. Initially, most websites need to implement page caching and browser caching, and W3 Total Cache does that for you with a few, simple clicks. As you grow, so do your caching needs. And W3TC will be there for you.
WordPress Page Caching
Page Caching for your WordPress website is one of the most essential things you can do to speed up your site. W3 Total Cache does this for you, quickly and easily, allowing you several options for disk and RAM-based storage such as Redis or Memcached.
Static File Compression
Whether your server has Brotli or Gzip compression installed, W3 Total Cache can leverage either to ensure you use the least amount of bandwidth, balanced against the fastest page speed. Your site will load faster, and more reliably with W3TC.
On-Demand Images (Lazy Loading)
Lazy loading defers the images from loading unless they are visible in the initial render. This allows you to have richer, longer pages while keeping the performance of the page as fast as possible.
Web Server and Stack Compatibility
Use Apache, NGINX, or a combination of both to help accelerate your page speed like never before. W3 Total Cache leverages your webserver to speed up your WordPress website like no other plugin available.
This GPL Product is the EXACT same theme as sold by the developer and the original company.
Read our Terms & Conditions and FAQ before purchase.
W3 Total Cache helps you speed up your WordPress website with all the necessary tools for beginner, intermediate, and advanced WordPress users to accelerate your SEO, User Experience, and Search Rankings. Grow your Brand with W3TC today!
W3 Total Cache Pro WordPress Cache Plugin Features
- Fragment Caching Social layer, personalization, and e-commerce, etc are common elements of highly dynamic websites.
- That means that caching entire pages to improve user experience and performance is not a solution.
- Fragment Caching bridges the gap between no caching at all and the “ideal,” full-page caching.
- By extending the WordPress Transient API, W3TC allows developers to bring both horizontal and vertical scale to bear without doing anything differently.
- Extension Framework As mentioned above, extensions/add-ons represent a great opportunity to both de-bloat projects that solve many problems or address many use cases.
- It also allows for innovation as 3rd parties can make contributions without having to be a core project developer to contribute or solve their problems while maintaining the control they need.
- We’re excited for your to try this first iteration of our extension framework, and documentation can be found (for now) inside the plugin’s FAQ.