Make any form a custom-crafted WordPress signup form for Campaign Monitor. Connect to any list, link form fields to list fields, and watch your lists grow!
Campaign Monitor brings your business the power to create eye-catching newsletters that deliver big-time engagement. Choosing their service to help you take your email marketing to the next level is a no-brainer.
Choosing the right tool to connect with them from WordPress can look like a slightly more difficult decision. Good news: it’s not!
- Are you struggling to find a plugin to integrate your WordPress website with your Campaign Monitor account?
- Integrated via plugin already, but not thrilled about the limited feature and customization options it delivers?
- Still, resorting to manually transferring subscriber info from WordPress into your campaigns?
Upgrade your WordPress website today with a complete, direct connection to Campaign Monitor through any of your WordPress forms!
Ninja Forms Campaign Monitor GPL Features:
Complete, flawless integration Between WordPress and Campaign Monitor in minutes
You can connect your WordPress website with your account in a matter of minutes:
- Install and activate the add-on
- Login to your account and grab your API Key and Client ID
- Paste them into your WordPress dashboard
That’s it. Expect more from your integration’s features, not the setup process!
Automatically send subscriber info from any WordPress form directly into Campaign Monitor
Simply add a Campaign Monitor action to any WordPress form to turn it into a subscription form. Within the action, you’ll be able to select the List you want the form to add new subscribers to. Map the fields on the form to the appropriate account field with the click of your mouse. It doesn’t get easier than this!