Gravity Perks Nested Forms GPL Overview
This add-on adds a new Nested Form field type in your Forms to create more functional and complex forms. You can even customize the looks of the form and it works flawlessly with Gravity Forms Repeater.
You need to install the Gravity Perks plugin in order to use this plugin.
Gravity Forms Nested Forms
A Gravity Forms Repeater Addon for simple or more complex forms. Create forms within forms for better management of complex data collection. Formication!
What does Gravity Forms Nested Forms (Gravity Forms Repeater) do?
This plugin adds a new Nested Form field type. This field allows you to select another form that will be used to collect “child” entries and attach them to the “parent” entry on submission.
The child entries display in a clean, compact table on the parent form where they can be viewed, edited, or deleted.
Can this be used as a Gravity Forms Repeater?
Yes, it sure can work as a Gravity Forms repeater add-on! While Nested Forms can perform much more complex functionality, it can be used as a simple Gravity Forms Repeater field, as well.
A repeater allows you to dynamically add additional fields to a WordPress Gravity Form. GF Nested Forms differs only in that it allows you to submit the group of repeating fields (i.e. repeater fields) via a modal.
Gravity Perks Nested Forms GPL Features
- Simplify complex forms & collect repeatable data.
- Create forms that are easier for you to manage and easier for your users to complete.
- Register groups and individuals on the same form.
- Register a team and players or a company and employees or a make and models all on the same form.
- Use sum, total, and count in calculations.
- Pull data from your nested forms into your parent form for powerful, dynamic calculations.
Control the look & feel.
- Helpful UI, flexible templating, and handy hooks.
- The process feeds for child entries.
- On child form submission – or – only when the parent form is submitted; allows you to do things like register a user for each child entry. Insane!
- Powerful developer options.
- Well-documented hooks and a flexible templating system make extending this WordPress plugin a breeze.
There are no reviews yet.