What does it do?
This plugin allows users to navigate more easily between the pages of your Gravity Forms multi-step form. Sure, Gravity Forms provides a Next and Previous button out of the box, and for simpler forms, those navigational buttons are enough. But when you’re dealing with longer or more complex multi-page forms, providing additional page navigation is essential.
Gravity Perks Multi-Page Navigation Features
- Convert Gravity Forms page names into clickable page links.
Add clickable navigation to any multi-step form.
- Control when pages are navigable.
Activate navigation for any completed page, from the start, or when the last page is reached.
- Create custom page links for complete control of form navigation.
Build custom page links within the form or anywhere on the page.
- Full support for the Gravity Forms Saves and Continue feature.
Users can complete any number of pages in any order, and when Save and Continue are activated, their progress is saved.
- Integrates with Gravity Forms Preview Submission.
Provide a preview of the submission and a quick way for users to navigate to pages to fix mistakes.
- Back to Last Page button.
Automatically added in appropriate contexts to ease navigation.
There are no reviews yet.