Gravity Perks Limit Dates GPL Overview:
This plugin allows you to limit the selectable dates in your Gravity Forms Datepicker fields. This plugin gives you granular control to manage the selectable date range with an easy-to-use user interface.
Gravity Perks Limit Dates GPL Features:
- Minimum & maximum date range.
Set a minimum and maximum date range; manually, based on current date, or by date selected in another field.
- Future/past dates only.
Require a date greater than the current day.
- Limit by day of the week.
Specify which days of the week are selectable.
- Add exceptions.
Specify exceptions for specific dates; make any date available or unavailable.
- Linked date fields.
Date selected in one date field sets minimum (or maximum) date in another.
- Timezone support.
Dates are automatically converted to WP-configured timezone.
- Date modifiers.
Modify the min/max date limits by adding or subtracting days, weeks, months or years.
- Inline date picker.
The date picker can be displayed inline in your form rather than as a popup.
- Automatic validation.
Dates are validated even when entered manually; client-side and server-side.
- Perk integrations.
Works well with Gravity Forms Read Only for enforcing the use of the date picker.
- Easy-to-use UI.
Manage all settings with ease.
- Awesome support.
We’re here to help! And we mean it.
How do I enable this functionality?
- After installing and activating Gravity Forms Limit Dates, follow these steps to add a Date field and apply limits to it.
- Add a Date field to your form.
- Click on the Date field to open the field settings. Confirm that the Date Input Type is set to “Date Picker”. This is the only input type that will work with GP Limit Dates. By default, new Date fields will be assigned the “Date Picker” input type.
- Navigate to the Perks tab, and configure the Minimum Date, Maximum Date, Days of the Week, and Exceptions settings as desired.