looking to grow your business by making payments on your WordPress website? With Gravity Forms and Square, you’ll find all the tools you need to easily accept online payments, helping to provide your customers with a top user experience while increasing your revenue.
Gravity Forms and Square
Square makes payment processing quick, easy, and secure for your business. Over 2 million businesses use Square to get paid on a phone or tablet, via invoice, on the computer, or through their websites. And with the Square Add-On for Gravity Forms, you can start taking payments on your WordPress website in minutes.
- The Gravity Forms Square Add-On has an array of useful features that will help you accept online payments on your website in a way that works for your business. These include…
- One-time Payments and Subscriptions – The Square Add-On allows you to accept one-time payments from your clients and customers, as well as set up recurring monthly subscriptions.
Authorize and Capture – Authorize a payment but don’t withdraw the funds until a later date. Perfect if you want to process payment after a product has been shipped or after work has been completed.
- Process Refunds – With the Square Add-On, you can process customer and client refunds directly in your WordPress dashboard. The Refund button allows you to quickly and easily refund the payment and update the entry as needed – ideal for fast and effective customer service.
Further Integrations with Gravity Forms
The Square Add-On works in conjunction with numerous other Gravity Forms Add-Ons and third-party integrations. Examples include…
- Advanced Post Creation – Configure your form to both create a post and accept payment. The post is only created if the payment is approved.
- User Registration – Register users on your site, and charge a registration fee to do so, or set up a recurring subscription, all via one form.