With the Gravity Forms Advanced Post Creation Add-On, you can easily automate the publishing of user-submitted content to your site, creating a new post or page for each form submission.
Automate the Publication of User-Submitted Content
If your site relies on user-submitted content, copying and pasting new submissions into WordPress pages and posts can become incredibly time-consuming. So it’s smart to set up an automation that handles all the busy work for you.
With the Gravity Forms Advanced Post Creation Add-On, you can create a page, post, or use any available custom post type, when a form is submitted. Let Gravity Forms turn user-submitted data into content for your WordPress website!
Here’s just a few of the many features you can expect from the Gravity Forms Advanced Post Creation Add-On…
- Use Any Available Post Type – With the Advanced Post Creation Add-On, you’re not limited to creating only standard posts and pages. Posts can be created using any registered custom post type on your WordPress site.
- Assign Posts to Taxonomies – Assign terms from any of the taxonomies registered to your selected post type, including tags and categories.
- Support for Merge Tags – Both the post title and content support merge tags, providing the ability to create powerful post templates that populate data from all throughout your form.
- Map Custom Fields – Use field values or merge tags to map custom fields, either with existing meta keys or by creating your own.
- Add Uploaded Files to the Media Library – Files uploaded to your forms can also be automatically added to the Media Library and attached to your created posts.
The Gravity Forms Advanced Post Creation Add-On works seamlessly with our built-in conditional logic feature, allowing you to set rules controlling if and when a form submission is turned into user-facing content.