GiveWP Constant Contact Addon GPL Overview:
Allow your donors to easily opt-in to your cause’s Constant Contact powered email mailing lists when they donate. Donors can be added to a specific list that you can set for all forms or on a per form basis. This add-on provides a hassle-free Constant Contact integration.
- Subscribe donors to one or multiple lists per donation
- Customize opt-in lists on a per-form basis
- Customize the opt-in label (both globally and per form)
ABOUT THE CONSTANT CONTACT INTEGRATION FOR GIVEWP
The GiveWP Constant Contact add-on provides flexible functionality that allows you to set global and per-form settings for various subscription options. The plugin allows you to select one or more lists that donors will be automatically subscribed to when donating to specific causes if they opt-in.
For instance, if you want only donors who give using your “Toys for Tots” donation form added to the “Christmas Giving Drive” mailing list this plugin provides that level of granular control. You also have the ability to enable a “global” newsletter list, which all donors can have the option of opting into on all donation forms.
Setting up the plugin is a breeze. All you need is to enter your API key, select you options, and you’re set.
WHY CONSTANT CONTACT
Email marketing has proven itself as one of the most powerful ways to engage with donors. This Add-on makes it easy to integrate GiveWP donations with Constant Contact. After a quick and well-documented setup, a checkbox is added to your donation forms so donors can easily opt-in to your email list(s). You can choose which lists to assign your donors to when they complete a donation on a per-form and global basis. There is a lot of flexibility in the configuration of the add-on.
WHAT DOES THIS ADD-ON DO?
- Adds an optional Constant Contact newsletter sign-up checkbox to each donation form
- Integrates with your existing Constant Contact account
- Customizable on global and per-form levels for complete control
- Provides an easy way to increase newsletter signups and email marketing efforts
For more information, check out our documentation here.