GiveWP Authorize.net Gateway Addon GPL Overview:
This GiveWP add-on allows you to accept credit cards directly on your site via Authorize.Net. When donors give through the Authorize.Net gateway, users enter their credit card details during the donation process and never leave your site, resulting in a better experience for the user and more successful conversions for you.
- Accept international transactions from customers worldwide
- eCheck integration at 0.75% per transaction
- Fraud-Prevention tools and Maximum Security
- Logged-in donors can securely save their payment method to their account for easier checkout
- Donors never leave your site during checkout
- Accepts all Major Credit Cards / Debit Cards – Visa®, MasterCard®, American Express®, Discover®, Diner’s Club, JCB
- Excellent Support
- Fully Documented
With the Authorize.Net Add-on, you can accept donations via Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, JCB, and Diners Club cards and deposit funds automatically into your merchant bank account.
SUPPORTS RECURRING DONATIONS
This plugin integrates with the Recurring Donations add-on. This empowers your cause to accept subscription-based donations ($5 a month, $10 a week, etc.) and take your online donations to the next level.
INTERNATIONAL TRANSACTIONS FROM DONORS WORLDWIDE
Accept international transactions from donors worldwide. However, your business must be based in the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Europe or Australia.
ADVANCED FRAUD DETECTION
- Prevent fraudulent donations using the following verification methods:
- Address Verification Service (AVS)
- Card Code Verification (CVV2)
- Support for Verified by Visa and MasterCard SecureCode™
Accept Donations using Authorize.Net’s eCheck payment method. This fully integrated electronic check payment method enables you to accept and process payments from bank accounts directly through your website at a fraction of the cost. You can accept electronic checks in addition to credit cards:
AUTHORIZE.NET GATEWAY REQUIREMENTS
- A valid Authorize.Net account
- An SSL Certificate and your site configured to HTTPS. Read our Resource on that here.
- API Username, Password, and Signature. These are acquired through your Authorize.Net user account.