GamiPress Nominations GPL Overview:
Nominations let you bring to your users the ability to nominate any other user to unlock achievements and rank through a form.
A user nomination can be approved automatically after reaching a minimum number of votes or website administrators can review to approve or reject it
In just a few minutes, you will be able to place nomination forms around your site and add an awesome vote feature to unlock any achievement and rank.
In addition, this add-on includes the ability to enable notes with the nomination form where users can explain why their nominee should earn it and an administrative screen to manage all nominations stored.
- Enable achievements or ranks of your choice to be unlocked through nominations.
- Optionally, you can enable a notes field to let users provide an explanation with the nomination.
- Ability to enable nomination auto-approval (based on a number of votes) or admin-reviewed only.
- Completely configurable user dropdown where you can set up the display of the user as well as the roles allowed.
- Limit the maximum number of different nominations a user can perform per item.
- Settings to configure the nomination form texts.
- Administrative screen to approve or reject any nomination.
- Ability to revoke already approved nominations and restore the user awards.
- Admin emails to get notified about any new nominations or votes.
- Emails to notify nominees about any new nomination or vote.
- Blocks and Shortcodes to place any nomination form anywhere.
- Widgets to place any nomination form on any sidebar.
- New fields and attributes on GamiPress blocks, shortcodes and widgets to manually show or hide the configured nomination settings.
- Nominate someone for achievement when user nominates someone for an achievement
- Nominate someone for a specific achievement when user nominates someone for a specific achievement
- Get nominated for an achievement when a user gets nominated for an achievement
- Get nominated for a specific achievement when a user gets nominated for a specific achievement
- Nominate someone for a rank when user nominates someone for a rank
- Nominate someone for a specific rank when user nominates someone for a specific rank
- Get nominated for a rank when a user gets nominated for a rank
- Get nominated for a specific rank when user gets nominated for a specific rank