GamiPress Mark As Completed GPL Overview:
- Mark As Completed lets you configure requirements to be marked as completed manually by your users.
- This add-on has been designed to let your users mark any requirement as completed to solve those events that can’t be detected in your website, like activities in other websites or physical activities.
- A simple example could be an achievement with requirements based on daily tasks like walking 30 minutes, eating a piece of fruit, etc.
- Mark As Completed has full support to the requirements time limits, so you can configure to mark a requirement as completed 3 times limiting this requirement to 1 time per day, which will force the user to go back during different days to mark the requirement as completed 1 time each day.
- In addition, every requirement can be configured with different settings like displaying a checkbox or button and configuring their placement and texts.
- Configure any requirement to being marked as completed (works with points awards, deducts, achievement steps and rank requirements).
- Settings to configure each requirement with a different way to mark it as completed, through a checkbox or a button.
- Full support to any requirements time limit configuration.
- Requirements will be marked as completed in live, without refreshing the page.
There are no reviews yet.