GamiPress Expirations GPL Overview:
- Expirations add-on lets you set an expiration date to the GamiPress elements of your choice.
- You are able to configure a specific expiration date or a relative one after several hours, days, weeks, months or years since the user got that earning.
- Even, you can set an expiration date to requirements which gives you the possibility of, for example, configuring an achievement that requires completing all its steps in 2 hours.
- In addition, the Expirations add-on includes configurable emails to being sent in a period before the item expiration as well as the same moment of the expiration
- Set an expiration date to your points, achievements, ranks and requirements.
- Ability to configure a specific expiration date or a relative one (after hours, days, weeks, months or years since the user got that earning).
- Configurable emails to notify users about any upcoming expirations (eg: an email 15 days before a points amount expiration).
- Configurable emails to notify users about expired elements (eg: to notify that achievement has expired).