WooCommerce Amazon Affiliates GPL Features:
- ASIN GRABBER Module – grab hundred of ASINS from amazon in just a few seconds! After that, simply import them via CSV Bulk Import!
- Products into Posts – You can easily add products into any post/page/custom taxonomy via Shortcodes
- Products Stats – check your conversions!
- Images names – Product title or Random number – This is great for SEO
- Cross-Selling Items – Select if you wish to display cross-selling products.
- Images gallery in product description – select if you wish to display it or not.
- Amazon Reviews Tab – Select if you wish to display amazon reviews
- Setup Amazon Access Key ID and Secret Access Key
- Set up your affiliate IDs (You don’t have to specify all affiliate IDs if you are not registered to all programs.)
- Setup Main Affiliate ID
- One second import! Search for products using the Advanced Search and Bulk Import module. Upon import, all parent categories and subcategories will be imported.
- Mass Import products using the CSV module. All you need is an ASINS list.
- Keep products updated using the Synchronisation Module, you can update Prices, Titles, Reviews, Buy Urls, Descriptions, and SKU
- Setup / Backup Module – install default plugin settings, backup current plugin settings, and backup current store products.
- Works as a plugin on any WordPress Install.
- Compatible with any WordPress / Woocommerce Theme
- You can have Amazon Products and Simple Woocommerce Products on the Store at the Same Time (we’ve made a special verification and the products don’t conflict with the Cart Checkout Page)
- Choose from any Amazon Location – Worldwide, Amazon Germany, Amazon United Kingdom, Amazon Canada, Amazon France, Amazon Japan, Amazon India, Amazon Italy, Amazon China, Amazon Spain.
- 90 days cookies feature – With this feature, when a user is redirected to amazon, the product is automatically added to the cart and kept there for 90 days (this boosts your conversions also!).
- On-Site Cart feature! This option will allow your customers to add multiple Amazon Products into Cart and checkout through Amazon’s system all at once!
- Prices setup – Select what price to display on products – Regular price / Sale price / Offer price
- Products Variations – Get product variations. Be careful about Yes All variations one product can have a lot of variation, execution time is dramatically increased!
- Default publishing- import the products as Published or Draft.
- Select how many images to import for each product
- Select if you wish to display shipping availability
- Select if you wish to display Coupons – special offers & discounts
- Image Import type – Select if you wish to import images upon import or asynchronous
- Automatically Content Spinner – select if you wish to have the content spun upon import, or manually do it afterward
WZone comes with a new module, it’s An Amazon Associates Report Module.
By using the Amazon Associates Reports you can now check straight into WZone’s Interface how your conversions are going, how many clicks, shipped items & how much revenue you are generating as an affiliate!
If you might have noticed, in your Amazon Associates account, you have something called Reports – they are a powerful tool that you can use to increase your profits.
As an affiliate of the Amazon Associates Program, you have a range of reports at your disposal.
These not only offer a real-time overview of the current status of any orders made via one of your affiliate links, but also provide a detailed overview of your earnings.
You can check reports from Today / Yesterday / Last 7 days / Last 30 days / Last 60 days / Last 90 days
What you will find useful in our new Amazon Associates Reports Module:
A great looking chart with the following pieces of information:
Clicks / Ordered Items / Shipped Items / Returned Items / Shipped Items Revenue / Total Earnings
Ordered Items Table
Also, you can view a table with some detailed information about the items ordered like:
Product ASIN / Item Link / Clicks / Conversions / Direct Ordered Items / Indirect Ordered Items / Ordered Items
Direct Ordered items = purchases made from your website for a precise product Indirect Ordered Items = purchases made through the 90 days cookie
Link Type Performance Table
Here you can see the following:
Link Group / Clicks / Conversions / Number of items ordered / Items Shipped / Earnings
Also, which is very important for users using the PA API, you can see a table with information about the Link Type Performance. What is this? It’s a precise overview of the performance data from your used Affiliate links. Direct requests to the Amazon Product Advertising API (PA API) are also included.
Note that your account will lose access to Product Advertising API 5.0 if it has not generated referring sales for a consecutive 30-day period. In order to maintain access to the PA API, the links sent to Amazon must not be direct links, so you can either use the “Add to cart” option from WZone or simply activate the 90 days cookie.
If you use direct links, the sales you will generate will not be taken into consideration as PA API Links, and you will be able to see them as “Product Links” in the Link Type Performance Table.
There are no reviews yet.