Thrive Automator GPL Features:
- Start an Evergreen Countdown Campaign for a Limited Time Offer After a Student Completes the Free Lessons in an Online Course.
- Add a Customer to Your Mailing List After They Purchase One or More WooCommerce Products.
- Add Tags to Your Email Subscribers When They Complete Specific Lessons or Modules in Your Course.
- Enroll a Quiz Taker in an Online Course When They Achieve a Certain Quiz Score.
- Start an Evergreen Countdown Campaign for a Limited Time Offer When a Subscriber Tries to Access One of Your Premium Courses
Finally, a WordPress automation tool that expands your site’s capabilities — without costing an arm and a leg
Ever been frustrated that the apps, plugins, and services that power your WordPress site can’t work together — especially when a few key integrations would solve important, but niche needs for your business?
Unfortunately, the best you could do until now was spend hundreds to thousands of dollars a year for yet another 3rd party tool that gets some of your WordPress tools interacting with each other…
But what small business can afford to spend much cash to gain edge-case automation that should already be part of your website’s DNA?
That’s where Thrive Automator comes in…
It’s an intuitive automation plugin from Thrive Themes that allows you to build workflows that pass data between the different apps, plugins, and services (including your email marketing tool) that run your business website.
Thrive Automator lives inside WordPress, meaning it can see what’s happening website-wide — all at once. This gives you the power to trigger automation when users log in, fill out a form, finish a quiz, or complete specific lessons in your online course (just to name a few possibilities)…
There are no reviews yet.