Directorist Claim Listing GPL Overview:
Let business owners maintain tons of listings by claiming them and monetize your directory listing website with instant revenue.
This extension supports a very lucrative business model and feature that allows users to submit a listing claim and earn more bucks. The system here is pretty simple. You/your registered users add the different businesses to your website and then the real owner of these businesses can contact or you can contact them to claim the ownership of the listed business.
Earn Instant Revenue with Claim Listing
You can enable the claim listing feature to your directory website with this extension and allow business owners to come to your site and pay you to get the ownership of their specific listing just like Foursquare and Yelp with a few clicks.
Easy Claim Listing Management
This extension will show a ‘Claim Listing’ widget with a button on the listing details page and users can claim a listing by completing a simple form with the ease of use(and make a payment if a fee or pricing plan is assigned for the claim).
Directorist Claim Listing GPL Key Features:
- You can let users claim an existing listing either for free, a default fixed fee, or a pricing plan (required the Pricing Plan/WooCommerce Pricing Plan extension).
- You/Admin can moderate all claims for listings very easily using a simple interface. For example, you can approve/reject, even delete any listing claim from the dashboard very easily.
- Any user can claim a listing.
- You can enable/disable sending email notifications to the admin and the claimer when a claim is made, approved or rejected.
- Dynamic Email Notification Templates and you can customize the email templates very easily from the dashboard.
- You can charge a user using a default fixed price.
- You can charge a user using a pricing plan (the Pricing Plan add-on is required).
- It is fully compatible with the WooCommerce Pricing Plan.
- It is compatible with many gateways including PayPal, Stripe, Offline Bank Payment, etc. You can charge business owners using as many gateways as WooCommerce supports with the Directorist WooCommerce Pricing add-on.
- And more