BuddyPress Restrict Email Domains GPL Overview:
The WordPress Restrict Email domains plugin allows you to limit/restrict user registration on your WordPress/ BuddyPress site by email domains. You can limit the registration by specific emails or domains or just the domain extensions(like .edu/.com)
This plugin is best suited for intranets, educational institutes or cases when you do not want to allow registration from everyone but a subset of users based on their email addresses. If you want to limit registrations on your WordPress, BuddyPress, and WooCommerce website to emails belonging to only specified domains, this plugin is for you. It goes one step further and allows you to allow users by email, domains or even domain extensions. So, if you are building an educational website and only want to allow the users from .edu domain, just put .edu in the settings. The same goes for the domain. If you are building a corporate network and only want to allow users from your own network, put your domain name in the settings.
It’s easy and efficient. The use of regular expression gives it a lot of flexibility. This plugin helps fight spam too.
BuddyPress Restrict Email Domains Features:
- You can limit user registration by email domains for
- WordPress Multisite
- BuddyBoss Platform
- Paid Memberships Pro
- Ultimate Member
- Allows you to limit new user registrations by
- Domain names(e.g example.com)
- Extensions (e.g. .edu, will only allow emails having .edu domain)
- Email addresses (e.g [email protected], [email protected])
- You can configure the rules to allow users in the plugin admin panel(domain/email/extensions)
There are no reviews yet.