BuddyPress Members Only Pro GPL Overview:
BuddyPress Members Only is a BuddyPress Membership solution, it helps you to make your BuddyPress site only viewable to logged-in member users. It is super easy to use, you can build a BuddyPress private site in a few minutes, just activate the plugin, follow the detailed guide of each option to finish a little setting work in the admin panel, and the plugin will protect your BuddyPress and WordPress perfectly. If you do not set it in the back end, it works well too, it is admin friendly.
BuddyPress Members Only Pro GPL Features:
- Restricts Your BuddyPress and WordPress to logged-in/registered members only
- Restricts your BP standard Components to Logged in/Registered members only, you can choose which components will open to the guest users, or which components will only be opened to logged-in users
- Restricts your BP customized Components to Logged in/Registered members only, you can set as more as cu4stomized components to open to guest users.
- Restricts BP standard components and customization components to users based on user roles, for example, you can choose which components will open to the guest users, and open the members component page to subscriber user roles, and open the activity component page to paid user roles only… and so on, in the back end it is very easy to set which components will only be opened to logged-in users based on user roles
- BuddyPress Menu Visibility Control by user roles, for example, in menu bar, support user role can find staff menu item, and customer can find download menu item… and so on, you can control menu visibility by user roles, each user roles can have their own menu items, so BuddyPress admin will not need to make a long menu bar at the top of the BuddyPress site.
- BuddyPress Profile Field Visibility Control by user roles, you can choose to hide BuddyPress profile fields on the BuddyPress profile page, based on user roles, for example, BuddyPress non-member guests can not view BuddyPress profile fields like name, age, address… and so on, but customer user roles can see the name, age, address… fields, by this way, you can build a comfortable & safe private BuddyPress community for BuddyPress users, users’ privacy be respected.
- Restricts Site RSS Feed, you can add restricts notification in the editor, support image, link, font style, videos… and so on, restricts notification will be shown in feed content
- One click to add default membership levels and custom the name of membership level as anything you want, for example, Bronze, Silver, Gold… and so on
- Charge Membership fees with BuddyPress Membership WooCmmerce Payment Gateway Plugin
- Customized URLs Restricts based on user role, For example, you can settings https://yourdomain.com/members/%username%/forums/ only opened for paid users, or open %sitename%/family/%username%/ for family user types… and so on.
- Options to only protect your BuddyPress pages, so other sections on your WordPress site will be open to the guest users.
- Enable page-level protection, when you edit a post, you can choose to set it as a members-only page or not.
- Login and Logout auto redirect based on user roles, for example, you can let the women user role go to the messages page after they logged in, and let the man user role go to the member’s page after they logged in, or let the subscriber user role go-to product/upgrade members page after they logged out…and so on
- Opt to remove pages of specific BuddyPress components from search engines to protect users’ privacy
- Support Add Announcement on Buddypress Members Only register page, you can add an announcement in the editor with image, link, font style, videos… and so on, we will show the announcement at top of the register page.
- Custom / Hide WordPress Login Link, change WordPress default login link for BuddyPress private network, to stop spam bot
- Restrict WordPress content to guest users: via WordPress restriction shortcode : [restriction]hi, we are private content[/restriction], you can insert it in any WordPress post or pages… etc, when guest users view your WordPress post, we will protect WordPress restricted content, guest users will only see “Sorry, this is restricted content, please log in first” with the WordPress login link, you can set up your register URL / landing page in BuddyPress membership back end, then the login link will be the (register URL / landing page URL) which you typed in the back end, else it will be the standard default WordPress login URL, once the user logged in your WordPress site, they will see the content of these restricted content.
- Support One Click Reset all Settings