BuddyPress Deactivate Account GPL Features:
The BuddyPress Deactivate Account plugin allows users to deactivate/reactivate their accounts on a BuddyPress-based social network. With this plugin, you allow your users to remove themself from any social activity or visibility. This plugin allows them to reactivate their account later without losing any data.
This plugin can also be used to block users from logging into a BuddyPress site.
BuddyPress Deactivate Account GPL Features:-
- Allow users to deactivate/reactivate the account
- Allow site admins to deactivate/reactivate a user account
- Allow site admins to block users from logging in
- Option to automatically log out on deactivation(User will be logged out from all devices/sessions).
- Option to automatically activate the account on login
- Option to send an email notification to site admins and users on account activation/deactivation.
- Easy-to-use admin panel
- 100% translatable
You can use this plugin to let users activate/deactivate their accounts or as a tool to block users from your site.
When an account is deactivated:-
- The deactivated user can not perform any action unless their account is active again.
- Deactivated user’s activities are hidden from all user
- Deactivated user’s profile is hidden from all users
- Deactivated user can not receive/send friendship requests or messages
- Deactivated users can not login(If admin enables this option).
This plugin will work if you have BuddyPress Settings component enabled.
There are no reviews yet.